pubGENIUS is a globally distributed startup with two dual efforts: one is to become a leader in advertising technology & services, while the other is a quickly growing digital agency with clients in US, Europe and Israel. We are looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist / in-house recruiter to meet our hiring targets which will let us expand the business to its fullest potential.
- Work with internal teams to identify the positions that need to be filled.
- Responsible for full cycle of hiring process: from the searching to the signing and onboarding.
- Guide candidates through the hiring pipeline.
- Drive the company’s efforts to recruit via social media, organic channels, and niche platforms.
- Perform screening calls for non-technical positions.
- Determine, measure and report key metrics for our recruiting goals.
- Develop strategic relations with contacts within key associations and university programs to support the sourcing of top student talents.
- Take part in major industry events, as well as local events in order to source more candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Fluent English
- Above market salary.
- We reimburse language lessons, gym and pool membership.
- We will reimburse or provide health insurance.
- Work from home anytime, with option to work in person with others if desired.
Ideally we are looking for somebody who can start right away.