pubGENIUS develops technologies and provides services to many different types of clients in the advertising ecosystem. We have tailored solutions for site owners, adops teams, and SSPs. We are looking for a strong PM who can guide the execution of and help shape the vision of our multiple publicly offered products. The technology we build will be used by teams all over the world to manage their advertising operations and revenues across billions of page views per month.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Help to facilitate sprint planning
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Works directly with our developers
- Is advocate for the user/client – be familiar with what we’re building and similar products, come up with feature ideas, contribute ideas to what we should build/what the client wants.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Fluent English
Previous technical experience or education is a huge plus (technical PMs preferred).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.