pubGENIUS is a startup within the advertising ecosystem aimed at solving the toughest problems. Develops technologies and provides services to many different types of clients in the advertising ecosystem. We have tailored solutions for site owners, ad ops teams, and SSPs.
We are looking for a strong PM who can guide the execution of and help shape the vision of our multiple publicly offered products. The technology we build will be used by teams all over the world to manage their advertising operations and revenues across billions of page views per month.
- Set project timeline;
- Monitor project deliverables;
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress;
- Help to facilitate sprint planning;
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them;
- Is advocate for the user/client – be familiar with what we’re building and similar;
- products, come up with feature ideas, contribute ideas to what we should build/what the client wants;
- Gather requirements & ideas from users, stakeholders, developers, etc.;
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Works directly with our developers;
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues;
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or related fields;
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proven experience in IT project management or digital product development;
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion;
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques;
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management;
- Fluent in English
- Good leadership;
- Decision-making, and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Superior problem solving and decision making skills
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation and sick days
- Gym/pool membership
- Medical insurance
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutors
- Full -time remotepubGENIUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with pubGENIUS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, age, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.