pubGENIUS develops technologies and provides services to many different types of clients in the advertising ecosystem. We have tailored solutions for site owners, adops teams, and SSPs. We are looking for somebody to join our product team to build our in-app advertising products, SDKs, as well as work on clients’ mobile app projects. The technology you build will be used by teams all over the world to manage their advertising operations and revenues.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Many past React Native + Redux projects.
- Can handle both iOS and Android development.
- Great ability to debug technical issues and think of possible points of failure before they happen.
- Excellent communication skills and intermediate+ English required;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude. We are looking for critical thinkers who can think for themselves.
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
- Knowledge/experience with digital advertising (AdSense, AdX, Prebid, oRTB and so on).
- Worked on a project that served a high amount of traffic.
- Cybersecurity and hacking experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelors or greater degree in Computer Science.
- Vacation and sick days
- Gym/pool membership
- Medical insurance
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutors
What you’ll be doing
- You will be reporting directly to the CEO who still leads our development projects, while working alongside other developers, designer, and PM on the product team.
- Communicating with clients about feature requests, bugs, and supporting their integration of our in-app SDKs.
- Participating in code reviews, planning sessions, architectural discussions, and contributing your ideas.
Be informed about our selection procedure:
- Apply by our career web page https://www.pubgenius.io/careers/ or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Simply share information about yourself;
- Our team members will chat with you via Google meets, Hangouts or Zoom;
- During the recruitment process, you will be informed as soon as we have decided whether we’d like to proceed with you;
- The interview phases include technical interviews to test your technical skills or merits.
pubGENIUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with pubGENIUS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, age, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.