pubGENIUS develops technologies and provides services to many different types of clients in the advertising ecosystem. We have tailored solutions for site owners, adops teams, and SSPs. We are looking for somebody to join our product team to continue building our product offerings out. The technology you build will be used by teams all over the world to manage their advertising operations and revenues.
Our preferred stack is NodeJS, React+Redux, and MySQL. Showing projects built in this stack is a must.
We are hiring both mid-level as well as senior level developers for this position (multiple headcount).
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS and React+Redux.
- Experience with databases, especially MySQL and Redis.
- Expertise with containers and microservice architecture (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Excellent communication skills and intermediate+ English required;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude. We are looking for critical thinkers who can think for themselves.
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
- Knowledge/experience with digital advertising (AdSense, AdX, Prebid, oRTB and so on).
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, PrestoDB, AWS Athena;
- Worked on a project that served a high amount of traffic.
- Experience with Build/Deployment, CI/CD;
- Experience with AWS Cloud;
- Cybersecurity and hacking experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelors or greater degree in Computer Science.
- Vacation and sick days
- Gym/pool membership
- Medical insurance
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutors
What you’ll be doing
- You will be reporting directly to the CEO who still leads our development projects, while working alongside other developers, designer, and PM on the product team.
- We have multiple internal projects all related to each other and with similar codebases.
- Participating in code reviews, planning sessions, architectural discussions, and contributing your ideas.