Pubgenius is one of the fastest-growing tech companies. We are looking for an Ad Tech Engineer who wants to make an impact by working on various international projects, to be a part of the international team, to work from anywhere in the world, and to look for work flexibility, so you already found us.
Our startup would be ideal, where you will be trusted and every step you take would be influential, beneficial for us.
Would you like to find out more about your opportunities?
As an Ad-Tech Developer, you are responsible for technical support to the Ad Ops team, and developing and maintaining the frontline of ad technologies: our ad tags running in browsers.
You will work on world-class projects. You will be involved in technical discussions with the team.
You will be working alongside developers, an Ad-Tech lead, and a PM.
Participating in code reviews, planning sessions, architectural discussions, and contributing your ideas.
What we expect you have:
- ability to design, write and test high-quality typescript code
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude. We are looking for critical thinkers who can think for themselves.
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
Great to have
- Experience with building automated test suites;
- Prior experience in the Ad industry.
- Competitive Salary;
- Vacation and sick days;
- Gym/pool membership;
- Medical insurance;
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutor Full -time remote
Be informed about our selection procedure:
- Apply by our career web page https://www.pubgenius.io/careers/ or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Simply share information about yourself;
- Our team members will chat with you via Google meets, Hangouts or Zoom;
- During the recruitment process, you will be informed as soon as we have decided whether we’d like to proceed with you;
- The interview phases include technical interviews to test your technical skills or merits.
Do not forget that, we are looking for someone who is a terminator and is always ready to learn,
pubGENIUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with pubGENIUS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, age, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.